Ödeme & teslimat koşulları:
|processing capacity per circle:||5000kg per circle||Product weight:||4200-5000kg|
|Total power:||145kw||power supply:||220V-600V/3P|
|Inside Chamber:||6600*2600*2200mm||Target temp.:||0-10|
|System type:||closed system||Fan type:||sigle -speed fan|
|Cooliong system:||water cooling||Compressor:||Bitzer|
|After-sales service:||Engineers available to service overseas||Warranty:||1 year after receiving B/L|
|PLC:||LG||Noise:||with low noise|
Water Chiller Plant,
Precool Cold Storage
Lettuce vacuum cooler for vegetable farm,large vacuum cooling equipment (1-24 pallets)
Introductionn of vacuum fruit cooler
1. This fruit vegetable processing machines cools fresh produce based on the principle of evaporation cooling: The moisture evaporates and takes heat away from the fresh produce when the atmospheric pressure is reduced below the boiling temperature of water.
2. Produce with a large surface area to mass ratio (such as iceberg lettuce) are well suited for this cooling method and can be cooled on a large scale by putting them in air-tight chambers and pumping out air using vacuum pumps. This method can cool packed produce quickly and uniformly in large loads (usually in 20 to 40 minutes)
3. Three types of condenser systems can be chosen for cooling down the cold medium:
Detailed technical parameters
|LIER vacuum cooler machine|
|Model||Processing capacity||Inside Chamber||Power||Electricity Type||Product Weight|
Broccoli Vacuum Cooler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4 .Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooler Main Components and main parameter:
Application of vacuum fruit cooler
Leafy vegetables like (iceberg) lettuce, spinach etc. The process also works perfectly for field-packed produce, as long as (micro) perforated film is being used. For more “solid” vegetables ranging from (Chinese) cabbage and broccoli to carrots, the cooling down process might take (considerable) more time, but the result in shelf life increase can be more than substantial.
For fruits (like strawberries) and mushrooms, it is most important that the produce is cooled down very shortly after harvesting. Fresh cut flowers are a different field of application. Special systems adapted to processing aircraft containers have been made successfully in the past.
Contact: Sophia Su
Welcome your inquiry!